Last night Mason and I saw the most beautiful rainbow. I have to say it's been a very long time since I have seen a full rainbow. It was breath taking. It made me think of so many little St. Jude angels that are in Heaven right now. I know that Shae, Emma Grace, Jake, Hannah, and Big Ben had fun helping God make that rainbow. If I had my camera with me, I would have taken a picture.
I can tell you now that I will probably ramble tonight...lots to say tonight. Wednesday was the 20th anniversary of Todd's moms death. She died of breast cancer at the young age of 46. I hate so much that I never got to meet her. It breaks my heart that Mason will never know her on this side of Heaven. I long for the day that our family is reunited in Heaven.
Mason is officially a Hernando Tiger. I registered him for Kindergarten this week. Todd is not real happy about Mason going to school. They get to spend so much time together and Todd is really going to miss him. Mason will be fine in school, I have no doubt. He loves to talk and doesn't meet a stranger. I always say that we will be voting for him one day. He's the little politician.
Todd has been offered a part time job at The Cake Lady Bakery. He's pretty excited about working there and learning more things. He loves to cook and lately his passion has been making cakes. He made a cake last weekend for a birthday party and has another one to make for this weekend. He really enjoys baking and I am so glad. His dream is to open a bakery here in Hernando. There isn't a "true" bakery here and we know that he would do well.
I guess I have rambled enough now. Have a good weekend.
Toodles,
Dawn
8 comments:
Hey Dawn,
Great post. I'm sorry too that about Todd's mom. I wish my children would of got to know my mother too.
Hey, what an awesome opportunity for for Todd! Yes, now you are talking MY KIND OF FOOD, cake and desserts!!!
Please let me try one of his cakes out on our next visit. Just thinking about it gives me a sweet tooth.
Blessings to you my sweet friend♥
hey there friend!
I feel ya on the weight-loss thing...I am trying too.
How fun that Mason will be entering Kindergarten, and how fun for Todd and his new job too! Glad you guys are well and we hope to see you soon.
Kindergarten.... OMG!!! I can hardly believe my little Mason will be in school next year.
Miss and love yall
Kindergarten is AWESOME. You will all love it! I SAW THAT SAME RAINBOW. IT WAS GORGEOUS. Tell Todd if he needs to practice, I'm always up for a cake.
Much Love,
Kacy
What's up?? Just checking in!!
Love you♥
Hey Ho,
I forget to scoot over here, because I don't have a list of favorites on this computer. On my old Dell, I had all my favorite places all in a row, and I would just scroll down checking everybody out. I know Todd is eager to wear an APRON! I am ready for him to have his OWN bakery! Todd and I are going through to the Jude in about 2 weeks on our way to Wisconsin. melanie
Sorry I haven't commented lately. I'm still not offically settled!
Hope you gusy are having a great summer. I'm sure Mason will do well in school and Todd will adjust!
Post some cake pics, I'd love to see some of his work!
BELIEVING-
Zhohn
Hello, is anybody out there?????
Missing you~
Post a Comment