Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sorry for the delay in posting

I have been one busy woman lately. Between working and going to the gym we barely have time to do anything else. I must say that we do love going to the gym though...even Mason. I haven't lost many pounds, but I can tell in my clothes that I am losing inches and that keeps me going. Also I have had 3 people, including my husband, tell me that they can tell I am losing. There is nothing like a little boost of confidence huh?? I still have a good bit of inches and pounds to go, but I will get there. There is an eight week boot camp starting August 26th that I am seriously thinking about doing. It will kick my butt, but it will boost my weight loss and help get me toned. It's two nights a week for one hour. Wish me luck!!

This past weekend, we went with our friends to their cabin and then to the lake on their boat. Mason decided that he was just as big as the other boys ( 8 & 11) and was jumping off the boat. Then he rode in the tube being pulled by the boat. He was pretty upset that we made him get back in the boat. He had a great time. I will work this weekend on getting
some pictures on here of our weekend at the cabin and lake. I also have a video of Mason riding the tube...I will be sure to post the link for that. (Thanks Jay and Michele.)

Susan - here are a few pictures of cakes that Todd has made. We haven't taken a picture of all his cakes and I do regret that. Let me know what you all think.
Mason's birthday cake (Power Rangers)





Have a good night.

Toodles,
Dawn

2 comments:

Jessi said...

You enjoy going to the gym?? I wish I knew what that felt like! You need to become my personal cheerleader and get me off my butt!

Why is it that I have a sudden craving for some cake??

Susan said...

YUMMY!!!!

Todd is really good. Hmmmm, now I wish I could sample each one!!

OK, I don't want to distract you from the gym!!

Keep pressing on my sweet friend, I'm really proud of you♥