When I get off work tomorrow we are heading to get my baby!! I can't wait. We have missed him so much. We have talked to him everyday and he is having a blast. Come oooonnnnnn Friday night!!!
Well the diet and exercise are going really well. It hit me this morning that last Saturday when I said that I wanted to lose 10 pounds before I go to Louisiana & that it was two weeks away, I realized that it was 3 weeks away. Tomorrow will be 2 weeks before we go. Sooooo, my goal is still 10 pounds but in 3 weeks instead of 2. That's sounds a little easier. I have gone to the gym everyday this week after work and will be going on my lunch tomorrow. I'll miss Saturday and Sunday, but hope to get back in the groove come Monday. Speaking of tomorrow, the owner of the gym asked me to be in a commercial they are filming tomorrow. Can you believe that??? I won't be speaking (thank goodness) but I will be on a treadmill walking. It's really cool that they asked me to be in it. I will be wearing my BankPlus t-shirt to get a little "plug" in for my bank. I'm pretty excited about it. I'll let you know Monday or Tuesday how it went.
Monday morning at 8:00, I will be needing your prayers. Mason is having to see a neurologist for migraines. He has had about 3 or 4 in the last 5 months. Two of those were back to back within one week. Todd had them as a child so I believe that Mason has inherited them. Please pray for peace for us. I am sure that you know what is in the back of my mind, but I refuse to speak it. Anyway, remember us Monday @ 8:00. I'll give a report as soon as possible.
I need to get packing for the weekend. Have a great weekend and hug those babies a little extra tight.
Toodles!
Dawn
2 comments:
Go get your baby!!! Prayin Prayin Prayin! Dalton had migraines when he was younger. He's 9 now and hadn't had one in about a year. Thinking bout you girl.
Kacy
Hey Dawn,
Wow, I'm so proud of you! Hope you are doing good with your diet. Lose some weight for me too!
Praise God for the good report with Mason today.
Let us know how the commercial went.
Love you♥
Post a Comment