Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Getting ready to Shake!

Hey fellow bloggers. If you read Melanie Massey's blog or Staci Raborn's blog you know that Shake for Jake is just around the corner. I can't wait to go again this year. I am sure that it will be better and bigger this year. Jake has to be so proud of his family for helping other families that have children with cancer.

Please mark your calendar for Saturday, June 28
th...Shake for Jake 2008. Bring your checkbook, your appetite, and your booty shaking shoes. It's a blast and worth the drive!!

Raborn's - can't wait to get down there to help out. We love you all!!!

Good night,
Dawn

4 comments:

Kacy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kacy said...

i messed up the first time! ha! hope work is going well for you this week. we'll see you at SHAKE 2008. i can't think of a better reason for a road trip!
kacy

Jessi said...

Hey Dawn! I'm getting some pics together for the Shake and I need a couple pics of Shae. E-mail me when you get a chance, trinity171@msn.com

Thanks :)

Zhohn said...

Love all that GREEN!
I agree, Jake must be extremely proud of his family.
I'm not going to be able to go to the Shake this year (work and such). I'm disappointed!
There is NO WAY I'm missing the marathon though.
Have a safe trip down to La. and much fun at the Shake. Those Massey sisters must be lots of fun to "party" with!