Well, it's time for me to get back to work after not being there for 9 days. A small part of me wants to get back but the rest of me wants to stay home. Todd has to go back tomorrow as well which means Mr. Mason will be up early to go to his Nanny's house. They have missed each other though. That boy sure loves my mom. They are just so funny together. My mother is not in the best health, but Mason keeps her very active and busy. She will miss him when he goes to school in the fall.
Mason is loving his newly painted room. If you know Mason you know that this favorite color is red so one of his walls is red. He thinks it is so cool to have a red wall. I love his room now.
This is a boring update, but it's what was on my mind. Have a happy Monday. Hug your babies tight and never take them for granted.
Good night!
4 comments:
Updates are NEVER boring. They are supposed to be what's on your mind! Have fun back at work! What subdivision is Shae's street in? Have a good week!
Oh glad to see that you have started blogging!
You've even posted a picture, it took me a while to even try. Mason is so cute!
Hope you have a great week back at work.
Hey Girlfriend,
Where is the pictures of the room??? I'm waiting.
Hope you have a great day at work.
I know you'll be missing your baby♥
Hey I just figured out that you have joined the blogging world. I'm jealous because you like everyone else are better than me at this. I'm trying and that's all that matters --- RIGHT? Love You!!!
Post a Comment