Sunday, April 26, 2009

Catching up

Well I am finally back in blog world. I can't believe that I haven't blogged in almost 4 months. Shame shame!!

There is no point in trying to go back and catch up, so I guess I will start fresh. Today has been a wonderful day. Mason and I have just chilled at the house all day. I just went to check on him and found him sleeping on the couch. There is nothing sweeter than watching your child sleep so peacefully.

I was out of town the latter part of last week and I sure missed my boys. I was in Jackson for training. There were 6 of us and we left Wednesday afternoon and came got home Friday night a little after seven. While in Jackson, we went to a new restaurant called Mint. It was YUMMY. They have a martini bar, which I thought was neat. They make the best Strawberry Shortcake martini. We had dessert while there and the cheesecake was divine!!! (Don't tell Todd.) :)

In 3 weeks, I will be going to the beach with my girl friends. We are so excited about this trip. We take one annually, but this will be our first one to stay away for 3 nights. My only dread is having to buy a new swimsuit. YUCK...not my favorite thing to do. I am looking forward to get some sun though.

I leave you with a picture of Mason that is one of my favorites. He's so precious.

Toodles,
Dawn

2 comments:

Kim Sue said...

Look at you, you did it! Mason is precious and wow how fast he is growing. I'm a little jealous of your beach trip (with the girls). I could use a couple of days at the beach. Heck I could just use a couple of days out of town!

Kacy said...

I was THRILLED to see your new post. I've thought about you so many times the past couple of weeks. This was perfect to see! Mason has seriously GROWN since your last pictures. He looks more like a BIG boy now. It happens way too fast.
Enjoy your trip. That's something I've never done. I don't know if I could. I'm always too scared I might miss something. Target has some cute suits. The selection is GREAT online. I ordered a bunch thinking I would just take back what I didn't like. (You can return at the store and get your money back, right then.) I ended up keeping most of them. GREAT prices! Have fun!
Does Todd do CHEESECAKE?