Thursday, June 26, 2008

Not there yet...

Thanks so much to Jessi for making my banner! I LOVE IT. I have got to work on getting it a little smaller and center, but for now it will have to do the way it is. Thanks Jessi...you're the best!


Well, I didn't lose the 10 pounds that I wanted to. I have been to the gym at least 4 times a week and eating better, but have only lost about 4 pounds. Of course, thanks to Eve eating that apple I had PMS during one of the last three weeks so I know that is part of the reason that I haven't lost more. BTW, when I get to Heaven I will be having a serious talk with Eve about not listening to God. Anyway, I will keep on keeping on and watch the weight slowly come off.

We are leaving tomorrow around noonish to go to Louisiana for Shake 4 Jake. I am so excited to go and see everyone. We are staying with Jin Jin, Jake's grandmother.

Below are some pictures of our memory garden that Todd has been working so hard in. There are more things to add, but it will take time. Enjoy!






Good night all. I'll be back later with pictures from our weekend with Jake's family.

Toodles!
Dawn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dawn-
Love the new look your blog has! So cute! You are motivating me to get to the gym. Gosh- its so hard. Especially when its so HOT here. Is that an EXCUSE?! Have fun at The Shake. I know Staci will be so happy to see you!
Love,
Jill