Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I wanna be a cowboy...

Mason's appointment with the Neurologist went well. No MRI is required. If starts having migraines more often they want a MRI. He goes back in December for a 6 month check up. Thanks for praying!!


It's so good to have Mason back home with us. It took less than 10 minutes for him to destroy the living room with his toys. Oh well, I wouldn't have it any other way. He's the Best!!

I love this picture of Mason. There is a story behind it and it's below the picture.
My mom and dad are on vacation this week so I had to find a sitter for Monday and today. My friend that cuts our hair agreed to keep the boy Monday. She has two children, one being Mason's age. The one that is his age is a girl and her name is Brinley. Anyway, my friend has a water slide at her house so Mason was pretty pumped about going yesterday. Well, he did NOT want to get his feet wet at all. He asked if could put on his shoes, but the answer was no. So he went inside Brinley's room and found her red cowboy boots. He finally took the boots off and got his feet wet. I think the picture is so funny. I am so glad that the boots were not pink or Todd would stroke out on us.

Oh!! I lost 2 lbs last week!!! Yay Me! I am currently waiting on Todd to get home so I can go to the gym. Going to the gym has really gotten me motivated to eat better and drink more water. I am really enjoying it. Todd will be joining this week as well. I'll keep you posted on my weight loss train!! Woo Woo!!!

Have a great evening!

Toodles!
Dawn

2 comments:

Kacy said...

I've been watching for an update on Mason's doctors appointment. PLEASE let me know everything is ok. The boots are way too cute! I'm a sucker for a cowboy.
Kacy

Zhohn said...

I hope Mason doesn't have any more migraines.
I love this picture, how cute!
Congrats on the weight loss. I'm sure with Todd joining the gym, it will be even better!