Saturday, June 7, 2008

Already missing Mason

Mason will be leaving Monday to go spend a week with Todd's dad and step-mom in Crossville, TN. This will make his third year to do this. He always has the best time and enjoys himself so much. He is so excited about going. We will leave to go get him Friday and spend the weekend there.

Tomorrow Mason and I will be going to see Kungfu Panda (I think that's the name of it). Anyway, going to see a movie with him is so much fun. He is like his momma and he is all about eating some popcorn. I can't wait!!

I finally joined a gym yesterday. It's a new gym that is around the corner from my bank. They are open 24 hours a day which I think is pretty cool. Every treadmill has a TV on it, which will come in handy for me because I have to have something to entertain me while I am exercising. :-) I need to lose at least 30 pounds but my goal is 40. It really sucks that I have let myself get like this. I can remember only needing to lose 10 and now it's 40. What in the world was I thinking letting myself go? Now that I am paying for this membership, I will be more motivated to go. With Mason out of town next week, it will be easy for me to go everyday. My goal is to shed 10 pounds before I go to Louisiana in two weeks. Wish me luck.

Gotta get to bed...I was up early this morning to exercise.

Toodles!
Dawn

6 comments:

Staci said...

I smell a challenge! If you lose ten in 2 weeks then so will I. Keep me posted though, I need to know where you stand so I can motivate myself. IT"S ON LIKE A CHICKEN BONE!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

CROSSVILLE, TENESSEE?! Thats in my back yard! Is your husband from Tennessee? Crazy! Try to enjoy some alone time! My whole family is headed for the beach tomorrow. It will be me and Hutton alone all week long. I am kinda looking foward to it. Don't tell my hubby or my four big kids! Ha!

Jill Johnson

Kacy said...

Good luck letting Mason go! I would freak! Ten pounds in two weeks? I wish I had your motivation! You can do it!! Keep us posted!
Love ya,
Kacy

Zhohn said...

Hey Dawn. I was in McKinney, Tx, visiting some family. I actually loved the town, it's very nice.
I'm bummed that I won't be at the Shake but I'm going to Memphis in December!
I'm going to email you about your ticker.
Good luck with the weight loss.

Susan said...

Hey Dawn,

I bet you are really having Mason withdrawals BIG TIME!!

How was the movie, it looked so cute in the ads.

Hey, you are beautiful to me! I'm really proud you are working out. I wish I had something to MOTIVATE me. I just have WAY too many GOOD excuses...

Love ya♥

Zhohn said...

Oh yeah, you got the ticker up! It's nice to see the little scale go to the right. Mine has kind of been at a stand still but I'm about to "fire it up" again! ha.

I hope you enjoyed movie time with Mason before he left. He is so handsome!
Good luck and have a great week.