Sunday, August 10, 2008

Just a quick update...

WOW, what week and weekend it has been. Mason, my precious baby, started Kindergarten last Thursday. He was pretty excited. Todd, on the other hand, was NOT. He is getting better with it though. We have had to change Mason's bed time to 8:30 instead of 9:30. He has to get up at 6:45 during the week and that boy LOVES his sleep. (He's just like his dad.) His first day was good with the exception of him coming home with a migraine. After he got sick and slept for about 2 hours, he felt better. Poor little guy. This is the first migraine he has had since May 9th. (Yes I am keeping a record of each migraine.) Anyway, Friday was a good day for him as well. This week will be rough on him as it's his first full week. He will be fine though because he is so good at adjusting.


Isn't he a cutie?????

I have a very special friend that is in China right now with her husband getting their daughter that they are adopting. Gracie Ann is just beautiful and Tammy & David are so excited. They have to be there for about 10 days before coming home. To keep up with their journey, click on Tammy's name on the right under "My favorite blogs". Keep them in your prayers too.

Have a good night and love on your babies!!

Toodles,
Dawn

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is a DOLL!!!! I am SURE he will be teacher's pet! I have two starting Kindergarten on Thursday. So sad =(! Before you know it, we will be packing them up for college! Have a good week and thanks for the cute pictures. He is a DOLL!!!

Jill

Kacy said...

What an awesome memory! I'm so sorry the nasty migraine showed up for the first day of school. HE IS TOO CUTE. Enjoy everyday. They grow up way too fast. Thanks for keeping up with me. I love you girl.

Anonymous said...

Mason is adorable! I hope he is loving school and getting used to the big boy routine. I love the "off to school" pics.

Thanks for visiting us. Jessi is the best and your banner rocks too. Isn't it great to have someone like her bless our blogs with her talent!! Gotta love her!

I hope Mason is feeling better.....go away migraines!!

melanie, aka Mo said...

Hey Dawnie... thanks for visiting my blog. I can't believe the Mas-meister is going to school! That is a hoot! Take a picture of him in a certain spot and back out a little, then take the same picture every first week of school and see how tall he gets. Jin used to judge it by the bricks on the wall at the elementary school. Fun to watch them grow like that.

Waiting for a babe just any day! Melanie

Anonymous said...

Is Mason going to be in Middle School before we get an update? Ha! Hope you are doing great!

Jill