Tuesday, July 1, 2008

What a fun weekend

We had the best time at Shake 4 Jake this weekend. My one regret is that I didn't take any pictures...can you believe that? I took my camera, but it stayed in the bag at Jin Jin's house. Soooo, if you want to see some good pictures of the events click here.

They had an event earlier in the day for the kids which Mason thoroughly enjoyed. There was a blood mobile there so Todd and I gave blood. They also had someone there from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. signing people up to be on the National Bone Marrow Donor Registry. Lots of great things for a great cause. I believe a fun time was had by all.

I have increased my workout routine to help shed some pounds. Instead of walking for two miles on the treadmill, I now walk one mile on the treadmill and then I get on the bike for about 2-3 miles. My butt and legs are sure feeling it too. My scale is "out of sight and out of mind" because I have a bad habit of weighing EVERYDAY and I know that is NOT good at all. I weighed Monday and put the scale away and will have to be strong to not weigh again until next Monday. I HATE BEING ON A DIET. Sorry for the all caps, but it's just how I feel. Hopefully in a couple of weeks, I will be updating with some weight loss and will be a bit more positive.

I need to go and get the boy to bed. I'll be back later.

Toodles,
Dawn

1 comment:

Susan said...

Hey Dawn,

I just LOVE~LOVE~LOVE your new banner!! Yes, you are in the groove now! Go girlfriend, you are an official BLOGGER!

I'm going to add your link to my side bar tonight...

I can't believe you forgot your camera! Ahhhhh...

I just went and looked at the pictures, it looked like a HUGE success again!

Hope you guys have a wonderful 4th of July.

Hey...

Don't worry so much about your weight, (OK, I know that's easy when it's not you who is discouraged with your self, but hey you look GREAT!)

Blessings♥