Sunday, May 16, 2010

Finally...I am able to blog

For some reason, I have not been able to update my blog.  Every time that I log in, it redirects to a blank page.  It has been very frustrating to say the least.

So to catch you up, we celebrated Mason's 7th birthday last month.  He requested a party at home with the inflatable moon bounce and face painting.  The weather could have not been better.  It was sunny and not too hot.  Everyone seemed to have fun.  Apparently the cake was a hit because there wasn't any left. 

 He looks like he is doing some sort of dance while sliding down.  He had the best time.  He got a ton of gifts and enjoyed having his friends over to play.
I finally got to sit down and rest as the party came to an end. 


Hard to believe he's 7.  Some days I wish he was still 3. :)

2 comments:

Susan said...

Hey Dawn,

Thanks sooooooooooooooo much for coming to see Jordan and I at St. Jude. You have been such a faithful friend over the years.

Mason is adorable. Love that picture of you two. Do I have your email? I want to send you another picture of him I took.

Your baby is growing up, I don't like that!!!


I'm so glad you were there that night, it took my mind off of Jordan and our day.

LOVE YOU♥

Kim Sue said...

precious birthday boy...love the picture of him on the slide almost as much as I love the one of the 2 of you!