Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My 1st grader Mason

Well Mason is officially a 1st grader. Where has the time gone? I am very proud of him. He seems to really like school and that makes me happy. He is one cute little kid.




Here is my 1st grader at his desk. He was proud of having his own desk this year instead of sitting at a table.

I love you Mason. You are so precious to me and dad. I pray that your school days are filled with love and lots of fun learning.


3 comments:

Kacy said...

He is TOO precious! It makes me wish mine were little again...we are headed to middle school next year! How did YOU handle first grade?

Terri said...

Mason is a cutie-pie! It does make a huge difference if they enjoy school. So glad he is happy and mom is happy too!

Kim Sue said...

happy kiddo always makes mama happy!